Winter Storage Intakes always begin the 2nd Saturday after Brigden Fair
(Thanksgiving Weekend) from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Spring Storage removal begins the 1 st Saturday in April each year. Please note: if
you were one of the first items in, please be prepared to be one of the last to
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. We do NOT take reservations.
MAS does NOT provide insurance for stored items.
Cost is $2.50 per foot, per month – no HST applicable (Note: footage must include
any trailer hitches, etc.)
- 2019 storage will begin October 26 th, and will run each Saturday for 4 consecutive weeks, unless capacity has been met. We will update our website if storage is full.
- All storage items are to enter the fairgrounds through the main gates at: 2435 Courtright Line.
- Storage attendants will direct owners as to where they are to go.
- Owner must come to the MAS main office to fill out a storage agreement form. Must provide licence plate number, make/model of item.
- Deposit of $50 (minimum) is required – cash or cheque only! Cheques to be made out to: Moore Agricultural Society. Balance is payable on storage removal.
- A Storage Tag will be given to the owner who must place it on their storage item – tag must be visible. Any storage item without a visible tag will be removed.