Storage Removal Dates
- Saturday, May 4 from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 11 from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- All vehicles/storage items are to enter the fairgrounds through the main gates on Courtright Line
- Storage attendants will direct owners as to where they are to park their storage items
- Once storage item is parked, owner will come to the main office to fill out two forms
- $2.50 per foot, per month – no HST applicable (Note: footage must include any trailer hitches, etc.)
- Deposit of $50 (minimum) is required – cash or cheque only! Cheques to be made out to: Moore Agricultural Society. Balance is payable on storage removal.
- Storage Tag will be given to the owner who will place it on their storage item – must be visible.
- Any storage item without a visible tag will be removed.